Commercial Intruder Alarm Installation in London & Essex
Many insurance companies will insist your commercial premises meet the standard set out in the Burglary Risk Assessment European Standard EN 50131-1. Our qualified engineers carry out a site assessment and then design a commercial intruder alarm system to meet those needs.
We fit both wired and wireless intruder alarms systems and can provide systems which integrate directly with an access control or CCTV system, a useful feature to consider for future improvements to your alarm system.
We will carry out a site survey so that we can design a system specifically for you, and once we’ve installed it we can provide ongoing maintenance to ensure your system is always fully operational.
Intruder Alarms Maintenance
Our intruder alarms maintenance contracts will ensure your alarm systen is working constantly. Any potential problems are generally picked up before they become a real problem. A typical maintenance routine visit schedule will include:
- Full test of system (bell/strobe, dual tech detectors, contacts and key pads)
- Battery load test and check
- Signal test to ARC (custodian monitoring services)
- All equipment cleaned and visually checked
- Remote monitoring signal tests
- BT Redcare dual path alarm receiving central station monitoring
- Dual com CSL alarm receiving central station monitoring
- 24 Hour Telephone technical Support
- 24 Hour Emergency call out* (*All call outs requested will be chargeable at agreed rates)
- Written report/maintenance sheets completed with each visit