Access Control Systems In London, Essex & Across The UK
We design access control systems of all sizes, from single door access control right up to an access system that manages many doors and integrates with alarm monitoring points. We can integrate with card access readers, design web based access solutions and manage thousands of users on a system, it all depends on your premises and security requirements.
We carry out sizeable projects both as a subcontractor to large security companies and M & E contractors, as well as projects direct to the end user. We fit many types of security access solution to provide secure safe entry to your buildings.
If you’d like us to carry out a site survey so that we can design access control systems for your premises please contact us now.
Access Control Systems Maintenance
Our access control systems preventative maintenance contracts will ensure your system is working constantly, and that any potential issues are picked up before they become a real problem. A typical maintenance routine contract will include:
- Test all call station functions
- Check calls received at head end and communication is clear and audible
- All intercom equipment cleaned, visually checked and adjusted where necessary
- All readers/keypads, push to exit and emergency break glasses checked for correct operation
- Test of all electronic locks and door closures
- Check controllers and power supply’s battery back up
- 24 Hour Telephone technical Support
- 24 Hour Emergency call out* (*All call outs requested will be chargeable at agreed rates)
- Written report/maintenance sheets completed with each visit